Following is a list of recent patents MDL scientists and technologists have been involved in during 2013:
- G. Chattopadhyay, E. Schlecht, C. Lee, R. Lin, J. Gill, S. Sin, and I. Mehdi, "670 GHz Schottky Diode Based Subharmonic Mixer with CPW Circuits and 70 GHz IF," US 20120280742A1.
- H. Manohara and A. B. Kaul, "Carbon Nanotube Vacuum Gauges with Wide-Dynamic Range and Processes Thereof," U. S. Patent 8,387,465. Issued 3/5/13.
- D. Z. Ting, S.V. Bandara, C. J. Hill, and S. D. Gunapala, "Complementary Barrier Infrared Fetector (CBIRD)," U. S. Patent No. 8,368,051 B2. Issued 2/5/13.
- F. W. Mintz, P. I. Moynihan, and S. D. Gunapala, "Mobile In Vivo Infra Red Data Collection and Diagnoses Comparison System," U. S. Patent No. 8,600,483 B2. Issued 12/3/13.
- M. E. Hoenk, "Surface Passivation by Quantum Exclusion Using Multiple Layers," U. S. Patent 8,395,243. Issued 3/12/13.