Following is a list of recent patents MDL scientists and technologists have been involved in during 2011:
- P. A. Willis, H. Jiao, F. Greer, A. M. Fisher, M. F. Mora, A. M. Stockton, and M. L. Cable, “The Chemical Laptop,” U.S. Provisional Patent filed June 22, 2011, CIT #: CIT-5905-P.
- G. Chattopadhyay, J. Ward, H. Manohara, and P. H. Siegel, “Submillimeter-Wave Heterodyne Receiver,” Patent Number 7,899,432, Issued 3/1/2011.
- S. Y. Bae, S. Mobasser, H. Manohara, and C. Lee, “Anti-Reflective Device Having an Anti-Reflection Surface Formed of Silicon Spikes with Nano-Tips,” Patent Number 7,964,433, Issued 6/21/2011.
- M. Hoenk, T. Jones, F. Greer, A. Carver, and S. Nikzad, “Delta-Doping at Wafer Level for High-Throughput, High-Yield Fabrication of Silicon Imaging Arrays, Patent Filed.
- M. Hoenk, T. Jones, F. Greer, A. Carver, and S. Nikzad, “Vacuum Integrated Molecular Beam Epitaxy and Atomic Layer Deposition for Production of High-Performance Imagers,” Patent Filed.
- B. N. Naylor, J. B. Young, and W. A. Holmes, “Robust Tensioned Kevlar Suspension Design,” US Provisional Patent Filed March 10, 2011, CIT File No. CIT-5816-P.